Monday 21 May 2018

Peter and Paul – Opportunities

Although I have previously thought of the studio and my graphic design practice as being separate from my illustration practice; this year there has been a merging of the two through the opportunities it has provided for me personally.

Warp Films
Earlier this year I helped with the rebranding of warp films and now have a contact/connection with Warp of which there music division is probably top of my dream clients list.

Although I doubt anything will come of this initially I now have a foot in the door with the company and plan on sending some work over to them once the rebranding goes live later this year so as to give them a point of reference for my work.

Affordable Art Auction

I have also been asked to submit some of my screen prints to an upcoming exhibition/auction for one of the studios clients. Currently there are a lot of other big Sheffield names contributing work such as Kid Acne, Tom J Newell and Nick Deakin as well artist nationally contributing via the Central Illustration Agency.


Therefore this will provide a lot of exposure and credibility for my work given the quality/esteem of other people involved. Furthermore the event itself will be attended by a lot of other industry professionals and will provide a lot of networking opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment