Monday 21 May 2018

Melodic Distraction

One of the main professional contacts I have gained this year is the up and coming Liverpool based internet radio station Melodic Distraction. Currently I produce promotional imagery for individual shows on the site and have also done all the external artwork/branding for there studio.



Given that internet radio is currently very popular, NTS and Boiler Room in London are both now internationally renowned, if the site is successful in the future it will provide a lot of exposure for my work within the specific area of the creative industry I want to work within.


Furthermore, on a regional level the Melodic Distraction team have a lot of ties with independent events promoters and record labels as well as local ties bars and music venues. Therefore they are a great contact through which to network with other potential clients similar to those I already have in Sheffield.

No comments:

Post a Comment