Sunday 15 May 2016

Optigram

Given that music is such a huge element within my life and how I define myself as an individual, I often find aspects of it being drawn into my work and subsequently find myself drawn to contemporary practitioners, mainly designers, who work within this creative sphere. Currently one of my favourite practitioners is Optigram. This is due to the wide range of media processes and ideas he explores when responding to a given brief that, despite being incredibly varied, still feels unified and carries his own particular tone of voice.

  Kode9 & The Spaceape,  Black Sun   Optigram exhibition,  Reversions
 Kode9,  Nothing   Harmonic 313,  When Machines Exceed Human Intelligence

As previously stated on my blog a huge part of my practice is the wide range of ideas and processes I explore but, unlike Optigram, I feel like my over all output feels completely muddled and all over the place and therefore I need to refine both my techniques and intent to achieve a more unified voice and portfolio of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment